Color Me Swoon-worthy
Rich, sultry eyes and look-at-me lips is the ultimate glam!
- Draw a continuous line with the Palladio Herbal Glam Intense Gel Liner using a Palladio Angle Brush(here the Herbal Glam Intense Gel Liner in Blackbut you can try shade)! Start from the inner corner of the upper lash line, all the way past the outer corner of the eye, ending with a slight sweep upward. For the lower lash line, draw a continuous line starting from the inner corner of the lower lash line all the way past the outer corner of the eye. Connect to the upward sweep you created on the upper lash line. Depending how dark you would like, apply another coat of Gel Liner if necessary.
- Apply 2-3 coats of Palladio Herbal MaXXLash Mascarain Black.
- This look calls for the bold brows, channeling Hollywood Starlets such as Clara Bow or Joan Crawford. Fill in brows so they are dark and dramatic. Depending of your preference, you can use Palladio Herbal Brow Powder or Brow Definer. To ensure each hair is in place and stays that way, set with Brow Styler.
- Apply Palladio Herbal Baked Blush in Choc-Au-Lait to and slightly below the apples to the cheeks.
- Line and fill lips with Herbal Precision Herbal Lip Liner in Cranberry. Finish by applying the Dreamy Mattes LipColor in Scarlet. Very glam!